Being a teenager is hard. But the German home improvement chain Hornbach knows having parents who go the extra mile to show their support can make a big difference.
This is the kind of dad I want to be.
My whole heart.
The father I will be. Not like my parents…
do not delete someone’s caption to a graphic they’ve made (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
especially if it’s a credit link or a poem or lyrics or something that adds value and context to the graphic itself (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
and especially don’t delete and then re-add a caption just so your url shows up as “credit” (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
if you do that you are a sack of shit (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.
In a victory activists were unsure they’d get, Uganda’s Constitutional Court overturned the country’s draconian Anti-Homosexuality Act today, declaring the anti-LGBT law “null and void” because of a parliamentary technicality in how it was passed.
The court determined that when members of Parliament passed the law in December 2013, Speaker Rebecca Kadaga had not established quorum — a required minimum number of members present to vote — effectively invalidating the law.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIRECT LIFE-SAVING ACTION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED BY UGANDAN QUEER ACTIVISTS!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING HEROIC AND LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!! THERE’S NOT ENOUGH EXCLAMATION POINTS IN THE WORLD FOR HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS!!!
- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.